Monday 16 May 2011

Harpurhey Treasures

Extra Care Charitable Trust - Unit 27, North City Shopping Centre, Lee Road, Harpurhey, Manchester. M9 4DH

December copy of Games TM - 49p - Excellent condition, nice little retro section in the back.

Cash Generator - Unit 4, North City Shopping Centre, Lee Road, Harpurhey, Manchester.
M9 4DH

Star Wars Bounty Hunter - £1.49 - Complete with manual, disc does have scratches but still playable.

Spyro: A new Beginning - £1.49 - Came with manual for Spyro: A Heroes Tail. I already have this game but forgot, I forgot to take my list with me, so one for my trades.

 TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - £1.49 - Complete with Manual, disc is scratched but still playable.

Wreckin Crew - 99p - Complete and in immaculate condition.

Tomb Raider III - 99p - Complete and in immaculate condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment