Tuesday 3 May 2011

Retro Gamer Magazine



Picked up my copy of Retro Gamer mag today, had a flick through it but not read anything yet. I have a rule that when I get a new magazine I can flick through it but can’t read anything, just look at pics and read headings,  in that first flick.  Im just OCD like that LOL.  Looking forward to reading the Street Fighter 2 article and the one on the C64.

I only started reading the magazine a few months ago after picking up a couple of old copies for £1.50 on EBay. I did know of it before this, but at £4.99 a pop I was always a bit reluctant to buy it.  Anyway, I decided that on every pay day I would treat myself and I have really enjoyed it, so much so that I have now subscribed.  Subscribing is a good deal at £5 for the first 3 issues and then £21 every 6 issues, can’t really grumble at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment